Climb the career ladder from a lowly Field Intern to a Nobel Laureate!
- Every Game you win earns a Discovery (Singleplayer or Multiplayer)
- Four Discoveries earns a promotion
- Every Promotion gives a new Species Avatar, and a glimpse of an undiscovered Creature Sketch.
As you move up, you’ll need to play harder level AI opponents to keep earning Discoveries. At higher levels, Discoveries can only be earned in Multiplayer matches.
Now, no losing discoveries in multiplayer, only gains!
Multiplayer offers bonus discoveries to help climb the career ladder faster:
- Earn a Bonus Discovery for every human you beat in Matchmade Multiplayer
- Earn a Bonus Discovery each day you play Matchmade Multiplayer
- Earn a Bonus Discovery for consecutive Multiplayer wins
Once your reach Rank #9, Assistant Professor, you are in the Monthly Tournament!
Your goal is to make it to Rank #1, Nobel Laureate, before Season end, and win the prestige and accolades of your peers, along with that Season’s exclusive Nobel Laureate Avatar. If you make it to Rank Bucket #1, Nobel Laureate, you’ll keep it for the rest of the Season. You’ll also see your Global Elo Position against all other Evolution players.
At the end of each Season, a new tournament begins, with a new avatar to claim. When the new Season begins:
All Players Rank #9 or lower start the new season at Rank #9.
All Players Rank #5 or lower start the new season at Rank #6.
Good luck, and adapt well!
Full Rank Ladder:
|1st Year Grad Student
|2nd Year Grad Student
|3rd Year Grad Student
|4th Year Grad Student
|Ph.D. in Biology
|Dept Chair Professor
|* Players 9 and lower start at Rank 9 when a new Season starts
|* Ranks 5 or lower start at Rank 6 when a new Season starts.